Thursday, April 5, 2012

Laughter: The Best Medicine

It's been a rough week, and I know I could use a good laugh--though, it hurts when I laugh.
But!  Let us not dwell on that.

This is an envelope I made for a swap.  There were no guidelines, we were just supposed to "decorate an envelope".  I don't know about you, but having NO guidelines is difficult for me.  I went for my trusted "surprised guy" stamp.  He has been so useful over the years.  Depending on the context, his face can read as happy surprise, horror, or even that look the old ladies in the grocery store give you when they realize your baby is wearing unmatched shoes.  Not that that's ever happened to me...much.

Speaking of useful I have probably used these ball images more often as balloons or backgrounds than as balls.  They're fun and I love that they are available in two sizes (Stamp Francisco).

No comments:

Post a Comment