Tuesday, January 22, 2013

JFF Tuesday: Just Sweet Enough


snaps and snails and puppy dogs' tails
This valentine was made with my little sons in mind.  They are much more into bugs and bakugan than frills and flowers!  I started with an orange/brown and flecked card stock that has been in my stash forever.  I inked up the swirly image, then removed ink from the dots (see original image here) to prevent those parts from making an impression.  After stamping the image onto the main card, I drew little hearts where the dots would've been.
I stamped the curious little snail and painted him with watercolors.  He was cut out carefully, then stuck to the card with Pop Up Glue Dots.  (It looks like he's about to exit the scene here!)
The sentiment was over-stamped onto a white panel that I covered in skeletal leaves.

No comments:

Post a Comment