Saturday, November 24, 2012

ATC Saturday: Sooner Than You Think

As the title indicates, there is just one short month to go before Christmas Eve!

I made this ATC for a swap that I did with a group of readers of a Catholic blog.  The theme was "Mary", and I chose to focus on Mary at Christmastime.  None of the offerings that I received were stamped (sadly) but it's always fun to swap.  My teens participated, too.

"Heavenly Peace" was colored gold, but the scanner doesn't do well with glittery media.  The image was colored with Prismacolors, and cancelled postage was applied as a final step.

Have you picked up your Christmas postage stamps, yet?  I love the "Holy Night" one that was chosen for the "traditional" theme.  I bought a boat-load of them, and am hoping (and praying!) that our cards will be ready to go in time.

Stamp Used:  Tin Can Mail (Mary)

No comments:

Post a Comment