Saturday, October 13, 2012

This ATC was a tough one for me. The swap requirements dictated that the background be a page from a book.  I searched and searched for a book I could possibly consider adulterating.  It was a long search.  I'd pick up a book I thought I could mutilate, but then realizing it was out of the question, place it back on its shelf.

Finally I came upon a group of books--all the same--from my teaching days at my parish!  Maybe this could be the one.  The subject matter has to do with Catholic teaching on birth control.  Well.  Not exactly fodder for an ATC.  Or was it?

"Tick tock" stamped in shades of pink-for-girl, and blue-for-boy all across the background set the stage for baby and clock.  Biological clock.

Stamps Used:  Karv'd (baby), The Octopode Factory (sentiment)

No comments:

Post a Comment